воскресенье, 25 января 2009 г.

Soon in Milan


very high heels ( YSL )


stylish bag for university ( YSL )



Christian Louboutin shoes

long white designer t-shirt ( Givenchy )

beautiful coctail dress ( Lanvin )

trench coat ( Burberry )

Soon I will be gone in Italy, Milan. And I hope, that it is will be really great and I can buy all clothes, shoes, bags and another things which I want. Because here, where I leave it is a little bite difficult. Everybody knows, that now financial crisis, so import in Russia soon will be very bad and expensive! But now I want to say you, if you doesn't know about it yet. Luisaviaroma - amazing onlain-shop! So now I can imagine how sweet will be shopping in Milan!
Here some things of which I dream or wish to buy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий